Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I'm talking, you're listening :T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

If I'm talking, you're listening :T Empty
PostSubject: If I'm talking, you're listening :T   If I'm talking, you're listening :T EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

So, I just got accepted, that means all you mooks who are floating on the outskirts of activity better come back to greet me properly :T

lol jk

Hi Cool

I prefer people call me by character names and such >3> Just my preference. I'm a ling major and also going for a Psychology Minor

So I dunno, ask questions if you want xD Or just say hi. Or thread with me. All of those things are wonderful. If you'd like, you can send me videos of you juggling and I'll rate them.

EDIT: I also realized that I have a low attention span and didn't finish half of these sentences the first time through XD
Back to top Go down
Former TRNC

PostSubject: Re: If I'm talking, you're listening :T   If I'm talking, you're listening :T EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 am

Aww. And if you hadn't told us in the edit, none of us would have known. Oh well.

Hello Lovi-Lovi~ It is wonderful to meet you, yes yes. -may have possibly just had suger. who knows- I'm gonna poke you on over to my open thread, just cause I like rping with Lovis, and no one else is doing anything.

Also, I really like your major. -nod- It seems super fun, if also super complicated and way over my head.

So...yeah. Hi! -waves-
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: If I'm talking, you're listening :T   If I'm talking, you're listening :T EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Ismet Demir wrote:
Aww. And if you hadn't told us in the edit, none of us would have known. Oh well.

Hello Lovi-Lovi~ It is wonderful to meet you, yes yes. -may have possibly just had suger. who knows- I'm gonna poke you on over to my open thread, just cause I like rping with Lovis, and no one else is doing anything.

Also, I really like your major. -nod- It seems super fun, if also super complicated and way over my head.

So...yeah. Hi! -waves-

Lol I don't really care if you guys know or not xD

Thanks and I think that could be arranged. Hopefully the others do stuff though D<

I like it. At first I thought I was selling out by going with it, but I find new reasons to like it all the time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I'm talking, you're listening :T   If I'm talking, you're listening :T Empty

Back to top Go down

If I'm talking, you're listening :T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Restaurantalia :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: