Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivan Braginski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski Empty
PostSubject: Ivan Braginski   Ivan Braginski EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 am

~Y.O.U.R. .C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R~

Ivan Braginski Div>

Name: Ivan Braginski
Hometown: St. Petersburg, Russia

Personality: Ivan is a typical Russian: Somewhat distant at first meeting, but quick to warm up to new people, incredibly friendly, and a lover of jokes and long stories. He is very patient with other people, and has a fondness for small children. He has a thick Russian accent, only adding to his charm. All in all, he is a very hearty man with a big heart of gold, though he seems to be unaware of his great strength, accidentally hurting more than one person. None the less, he's the kind of guy you'd want with you if you had to walk down a dark alley.

But if you cross him, he'll destroy you without a moments hesitation. Those who invoke the Russian's wrath are subjected to wretched torment. Ivan is a schizophrenic, you see. And he's got it bad. Those few who are aware of his mental issues do not bring it up in his presence, and his psychiatrist is paid -very- well to keep him supplied with psych meds and not to go blabbing to any mental wards. No one dares to invoke the wrath of Ivan Braginski. After all, only a dead man would intentionally oppose the head of the Russian Mafia.

Appearance: Ivan is practically impossible to miss. He towers over virtually everyone. He is a monstrous man, with broad shoulders, a wide chest, and thick limbs that look like they'd fit comfortably on a polar bear. Many mistake him for fat, but don't be fooled. Two percent of his body is fat, the rest is pure muscle.

The Russian's hair is a light beige, and he likes to wear it a little long, though never farther than his neck. His eyes, due to a rare anomaly in his DNA, are purple. Being Russian, he is a light skinned man, and has never bothered to try and get a tan. He almost always dresses in thick clothing, with a particular love of trench coats that take up their own closet, though his favorite is a large khaki one that came straight from Russia. One part of his wardrobe that never changes is a thick, old scarf. It was knitted by his older sister, and has significant sentimental value to him. He would sooner die than part with his scarf. Russia loves his sisters dearly, and would do anything for them. Anything besides marry his little sister. She has serious issues, that one.

Experience: He was groomed by his uncle to take over the family since he was a child.
Reason for joining: Born into it.

History: Ivan is the middle child of three siblings, and the only boy. His father was a Russian businessman who shared a company with his brother, who worked in America. His mother had died giving birth to his little sister. When he was twelve, his father died in a plane crash while returning home from a business trip. Immediately, his uncle sent one of his 'associates' to get them and bring them to his home in New York.

Ivan's uncle expected much of him, but was very kind and patient. He pushed Ivan to accept nothing less than straight A's, and insisted that he took various advanced classes, but would also pull him out of school for surprise family vacations. Ivan was homeschooled, so it wasn't a very big deal.

At his 18'th birthday party, Ivan's uncle took him aside to his private office at their mansion. He sat Ivan down, and calmly explained the family business to him over vodka. The Braginski family was the head of the New York Russian Mafia. His father had left the business and moved to Moscow shortly after his first child was born, though he still did business with his brother. With him dead, and Ivan's uncle having no children of his own, Ivan was the next in line to rule the family. Well, different people have different reactions when it comes to these moments. Ivan just asked for another shot of vodka and a trench coat. His uncle officially stepped when Ivan was 22, saying he was getting too old to be wrapped up in all the politics, though he still acts as his nephews advisor. Ivan has been running the family for the past eight, and no ones complained so far. Granted, everyone's too afraid to so much as look at him cross eyed, so that's not much to go on.

RP sample: Ivan stared tentively at the chess board, his face a blank slate. He was down a rook, two pawns, and a knight, and he was far from happy about it. His opponent saw his displeasure, and chuckled in amusement, causing Ivan to look up. "Is somezing funny, Uncle?" he asked.

The older Russian smiled. "Of course not, dear nephew." he replied, his English notably more fluent than that of the younger, raising his pipe to his lips. "I just noticed that you seem a little flustered. Have I disrupted the order of your army?"

Ivan smiled back. "No, of course not. Vas just vondering how I should proceed vith my attack, da." he replied. Picking up his black bishop, he set it down. "Check." Ivan stated in satisfaction, raising his own pipe to his lips as the older Russian made his move. At that moment, the phone rang. "Excuse me, Uncle." Ivan said, rising from his chair. He picked up the phone and put it to his ear. "Hello? ...Oh! Prevjeet, Natalya!" Ivan greeted, switching to Russian. "How is your trip to France? Hmm? Mhmm...I see...Oh...Ahah! Good! I am happy you are enjoying yourself! Hmm? Whats that? ...Errm...Well, you see...I-It's not that, it's just...Don't shout, please! It's not that! No, it's just-erm-Oh, I have a guest! I'll have to call you back, Sister. Take care!" Quickly, Ivan hung up. Sighing, he returned to his seat while his uncle laughed.

"Asked you to marry her again??" Uncle Braginski asked as he moved his king behind the safety of a pawn. Ivan nodded, advancing his remaining rook. "She's an odd one, that girl... By the way, Nephew." The older Russian picked up his queen and set her down, a triumphant smirk on his face. "Checkmate."

Ivan sighed and knocked over his king. "Da, so it is." he relinquished.

"Another round?"

"Alvays."

And so they set the board again.

~O.U.T. .O.F. .C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R~

Name/Nickname: Russia or Ivan, da.
Country and Timezone: United States of America, Pacific
AIM/MSN/Skype/Ect: Ask and you shall receive, da?
Did you read the rules?: In Soviet Russia, Pirates and Ninjas choose you!
Any last words?: VODKAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Ivan Braginski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski   Ivan Braginski EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 am

I enjoyed reading this very much : D You're accepted, Ivan-sama
Back to top Go down
https://restaurantalia.rpg-board.net

Ivan Braginski
Page 1 of 1