Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungry Hungry Russian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Hungry Hungry Russian Empty
PostSubject: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 am

Ivan sat comfortably in the back area of his limo, enjoying a glass of scotch on the rocks as he talked on the built-in telephone. Of course, he had a cell phone, but what was the point of a car telephone if you never used it? Exactly. "Hmm? Vat? Vell, zats an easy vun. Start vit ze knuckles, da. No, no, don't take zem off, at least not yet. Just lean on him a little, he'll vise up. Hmm? Da, don't vorry about it. Alright. You too." Ivan hung up, and tapped on the window untill the driver lowered it. "I'm hungry." he announced. "Stop at zis restaraunt up here." With a nod, the driver began to bear to the right, and stopped infront of the World Restaurant.

Ivan got out, and tapped on the window. "I'll call you ven I finish, da. Don't go off too far." The large Russian ordered. As the limo drove away, he stood on the sidewalk and fixed the collar of the black, wool trench coat he was wearing. Ivan then stepped inside, and went to the front table, raising up a single finger. "Vun, please."
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Tino was waiting at the entrance of the Restaurant, waiting for someone to serve, when a large... Rather intimidating Russian man got out of a car and approached him. Tino felt himself shaking in his shoes. Why was it his shift? Now he had to serve the man! Lucky for him, he didn't have any trouble understanding accents. He had time to calm his nerves before the man approached and put on his "Work" smile.

"Certainly, right this way!" He bowed and grabbed a fancy looking menu from the stack of them at the front and led the man to a quiet private booth- one of their best, he didn't want to make this place look bad in front of the guy, he looked like one heck of a serious person. "Here is your seat! If you find it unsatisfactory please do say so! Here is your menu and I'll pop back in a few minutes too see if you're ready to order!" His chirpy attitude was a little harder to accomplish when all he could think about was whether the Russian was going to clobber him or not.

He felt like maybe he was being a bit unfair to the guy as he trotted off. He didn't know him, that man could be some touch looking guy and turn out to be a trader still living with his Mama or something! ...Okay, that was a little ridiculous, but still! He sighed and glanced back at the man, waiting for a signal of some sort to say that he'd decided on what he wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Ivan followed the small waiter, taking a seat at the booth at the smaller mans behest. "Ahh, spasiba." He thanked, picking up his menu. As the little man left, Ivan began reading the list, his smile widening. "Oh bozhe, so many choices!" He chuckled.

Feeling something vibrate in his pocket, the Russian pulled out his phone. "Da? Oh, Mr. Vadelli. Good to hear from you. Ahh, actually, I'm afraid zat zis is a bad time. I just sat down for lunch. Perhaps I could call you later? Prekasniy! How is your daughter? Say hello for me, da? Allright. You too." Hanging up, Ivan tucked his phone away, and picked up the menu again.

After a few minutes, he gestured for the waiter to return. "Zank you. Firstly, to drink, I believe I shall have some of ze Vite Zinfendel. Russian, preferably. For soup and appetizer, I shall have ze Radam soup and ze spinach puffs. For ze main course, I shall have ze spaghetti, vith Italian sausage, not meatball, and french bread on side. For desert, I'm afraid I am stuck between ze strawberry gelato and ze chocolate e`clair. Vich do you recommend?" Ivan asked with a large smile. He was a very large man. He ate very large portions. Of course, being a very wealthy 'business' man, he could afford to do so, and rather luxuriously to boot. "By ze vay..." Ivan leaned in to read the smaller mans nametag, "...Tino, I am Ivan. Is pleasure to meet you, da."
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 am

Tino hurried over once he was beckoned and scrambled to get his notepad ready to scrawl down the man's order, nodding vigerously to show that he's getting it all down. "Certainly! Er, for desert, I reckomend the strawberry gelato, it's amazing! I've not tried it myself but that's what I've been told by satisfied customers!" His voice, though enthusiastic, held a slightly tremble to it which he squashed down. "Of course, if you prefer chocolate over strawberry, you should get our marvellous e'clair! Er. You could get both if you really can't make your mind up..." Because obviously Tino was terrible at making people's minds up for them. "Or you could flip a coin. As the saying goes, flipping a coin is the best way to make a decision, not because it makes up your mind for you, but because for that split second when it's in the air, you know what side you want it to land on!" Tino's smile was genuine for a moment there.

The man introduced himself as Ivan. For a moment, Tino had to wonder how on earth the man knew Tino's name, before remembering it was written on his nametag. "Oh! A pleasure!" He nodded and bit his lip. Hopefully he didn't come off as overly too enthusiastic to the other. It was a bad habit of his.

(( Sorry I took a while ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Ivan smiled and waited patiently as the little man continued rambling on about what he might like, and for what reasons he might choose it. He waited untill Tino finally stopped talking, then laughed and clapped his hands together. "You are very lively, da! I like that!" he laughed, reaching into his pocket to procure a quarter. He flipped it into the air and caught it, then tucked it into his pocket without even looking. "I shall have ze strawberry gelato." Ivan decided, still smiling brightly. "Is a very good proverb you give me. You are very smart, da. I like zat." The large Russian praised. He didn't mention it, but he'd already decided this excited little waiter was getting a big tip. Ivan liked people who could make him laugh.

((Sorry as well. I couldn't log in at first, then realised that this is forumotion, not proboards, so I added the Braginski part in the log-in, and there you go.))
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:42 am

Tino smiled, pleased that the man had taken his advice and made a good choice. And he'd complimented Tino! That made him very happy and even made the man a little less intimidating looking... Just a little. "Right away, sir!" He nodded, bowing slightly and walking off (Attempting not to run) to deliver his order and wait on a few tables. He'd had his doubts about the man at first but now that the other had given him a massive ego boost, Tino was happy and full of energy, as well as satisfied that the man won't harm him.

After only ten minutes (They had many skilled, fast chefs), Tino returned with the appetizer Ivan had ordered. "Your main course will be here very shortly!" He beamed, placing the food down and sliding away to retrieve the main course. Maybe... Maybe Tino would actually get a decent tip for once? Just a nice thought...

(( It's okay~ :> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Hungry Russian   Hungry Hungry Russian Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry Hungry Russian
Page 1 of 1