Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Application template Empty
PostSubject: Application template   Application template EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Code:
[center][size=24][color=white][font=Georgia]~Y.O.U.R. .C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R~[/font][/color][/size]

(A picture of your character here, please. Try not to stretch the page)[/center]

[i][size=18][color=yellow][font=Georgia]Name:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=yellow][font=Georgia]Age:[/font][/color][/size][/i] (Make it reasonable; the cafe won't hire under 16s!)
[i][size=18][color=yellow][font=Georgia]Gender:[/font][/color][/size][/i] (Remember, no genderbends!)
[i][size=18][color=yellow][font=Georgia]Hometown:[/font][/color][/size][/i]

[i][size=18][color=blue][font=Georgia]Personality:[/font][/color][/size][/i] (One paragraph minimum. And it has to be a reasonably sized paragraph)
[i][size=18][color=blue][font=Georgia]Appearance:[/font][/color][/size][/i] (One paragraph minimum, it has to be a reasonably sized paragraph)

[i][size=18][color=blue][font=Georgia]Occupation:[/font][/color][/size][/i] (Fill this in even if they don't work in the Cafe. If you play a child nation, tell us which grade they're in. This applies to the next two requirements as well)
[i][size=18][color=blue][font=Georgia]Experience:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=blue][font=Georgia]Reason for joining:[/font][/color][/size][/i]

[i][size=18][color=yellow][font=Georgia]History:[/font][/color][/size][/i]

[i][size=18][color=yellow][font=Georgia]RP sample:[/font][/color][/size][/i]

[center][size=24][color=white][font=Georgia]~O.U.T. .O.F. .C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R~[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[i][size=18][color=green][font=Georgia]Name/Nickname:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=green][font=Georgia]Age:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=green][font=Georgia]Country and Timezone:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=green][font=Georgia]AIM/MSN/Skype/Ect:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=green][font=Georgia]Did you read the rules?:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=18][color=green][font=Georgia]Any last words?:[/font][/color][/size][/i]
Back to top Go down
https://restaurantalia.rpg-board.net

Application template
Page 1 of 1