Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Am I Doing Here? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former TRNC

What Am I Doing Here? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What Am I Doing Here? [Open]   What Am I Doing Here? [Open] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Shutting the door to the restuarant quietly behind him, Ismet walked through the garden with a smal frown on his face. He disliked crowds and people, so having a job here in a restuarant where there is almost always people wasn't the smartest thing he had done. But...he had wanted to have a source of income seperate from his parent's. That way he wouldn't have to rely on them to get him things he wanted to get.

Ismet shivered as the wind blew past him and pulled his jacket tighter around him, his frown deepening. He disliked this place; it was cold so often, and the cold was something he wasn't used to having lived much much further south most of his life. Sighing, he cleared off a bench - wincing at the pain of cold snow touching his hand - and sat down on the bench, hunching into himself. Ismet had to wonder whether getting a job here was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

What Am I Doing Here? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Am I Doing Here? [Open]   What Am I Doing Here? [Open] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 am

Kiku wrapped his arms around himself, stepping outside for a quick breather. It was so cold out here, paticularily when it was so hot in the kitchen, loud and full of steam. He wiped his brow walked out, feeling the snow crunching under his feet pleasantly. Ah, it reminded him of home.

There was another person in the garden. He looked over questioningly, wondering wether to introduce himself or not. He didn't look that old, some kind of teenager for certian, with lightly tanned skin and dark haired. he decided not to say anything, leaning back on the wall and watching his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://restaurantalia.rpg-board.net

What Am I Doing Here? [Open]
Page 1 of 1